Digital Transformation is not about technology,
it's about your attitude towards change.
Of Unicorns&Lions helps companies, teams and intrapreneurs to drive their digital transformation.
Our approach fosters cultural and organizational readiness to operate, innovate and succeed in a exponentially-changing digital world.
Of Unicorns&Lions is born digital. That means change is the norm for us. We naturally act with the logic of today and tomorrow, not yesterday. So we follow the advices we give others. We embrace change and constantly challenge and innovate our methods.
Our Approach to digital transformation
Embracing Exponential Change
Digital Transformation Program
moving forward step by step
Digital transformation is a journey to reach the state of “never stop”.
To build a culture that embraces constant change and innovation Of unicorns&lions has developed a complete transformation program to help you get there. Each module ignites transformation through concrete actions. You can feel the impact with every step you take. This is not about planning for three years and in the meantime the world has changed again, this is how to change constantly.
Digital talent & learning organization
Do your employees adopt digital opportunities and innovations as fast as your customers and competitors?
Empowering the digital mindset and skills of your people to let them embrace and drive change. Fostering processes, structures and capabilities to create the right environment for them to operate and innovate.
Talent & Org. SERVICES
Training programs & bootcamps for senior leadership and teams
Digital capability building and requirements for hiring processes
Transformation of structures and processes
Customer Empathy & Understanding
Do you know the changing pains and gains of your connected customers?
Cultivating a constant and deep understanding of people to identify opportunities: their demands, needs, behaviours and expectations - of today and tomorrow.
CUSTOMER EMPATHY SERVICES
Step into shoes
Customer Journey Mapping
Get in touch
Connected customer expectations & insights
Does your vision (for the digital age) engage employees as well as customers?
Defining your purpose and mission (beyond competitive goals) to attract and engage employees as well as customers. Establish this vision as an organizing guideline and foundation for all your actions: Develop strategies and products to reach this vision. Strategies and products can change, your vision should not.
Meaningful vision and purpose
Goals, KPIs and governance of progress
Actionable step-by-step roadmap
Can you keep up the speed between idea and launch like your competitors?
Accelerating the process to develop, validate and iterate your products, services, experiences and even business models to learn faster what is viable and successful.
1. Get in the loop. Agile Build / Test / Learn-culture and prototype development.
2. Expand your cycles.
Collaboration programs, incubators and accelerators with startups and partners.
3. Enter new orbits. New business model generation and implementation.
Becoming a Digital Company
- Get a stake in new business opportunities.
- Strengthen connection to customers.
- Improve efficiency of processes.
- Accelerate speed of innovation.
- Learn faster what is worthy to be pursued.
- Improve engagement of change-makers among employees.
- Attract young and new talents.
We walk this way together
Why work with OF UNICORNS&LIONS?
- We know what we are talking about. We started the digital journey with some of the most successful companies in the last 15 years. We learned by doing and making.
- We understand your challenges.We worked with companies, startups, agencies and consultancies. We know internal processes, political situations and how to bring board members behind the transformation.
- We are smart but hands-on. We are strategic minds working with proven models but hands-on to keep the track by finding workarounds for the typical hurdles in organisations.
- We eat our own dog food. We are changing ourselves constantly. How can a consultancy or agency talk about digitalisation and change without adapting themselves?